It’s the calm before the storm of announcements from TechEd Europe 2014.
- Step-By-Step – Creating a Windows 2012 R2 Lab in Azure: Do it on a budget.
- Windows 10 – Security and Identity Protection for the Modern World: With this release Microsoft will have nearly everything in place to move the world away from the use of single factor authentication options, like passwords.
- Instance-Level Public IP Address: VMs now can have dedicated public IPs and not rely just on the cloud service VIP.
- Migrate Azure Virtual Machines between Storage Accounts: It’s not pretty but the supplied PoSH will abstract that for you.
- WebJobs goes into full production: You can start uploading tasks to run in your web hosting plans.
- What to Expect at Microsoft TechEd Europe 2014: An article by me on Petri.com
Please follow and like us: